Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Survey follow-up – Door/Window Detail Level

Dear Community,Many of you took part in our recent survey on “Detail Levels of doors and windows on a single drawing”:https://community.Graphisoft.com/t5/Document-Visualize-forum/Doors-amp-Windows-Detail-Levels-within-a-single-drawing-1-minute/m-p/33...

Publishing Plotmaker to DWG, only want on screen

I am trying to send to our consultants updates of Sketches which were issued of plan changes during construction. In my Plotmaker layouts, we import our full floor plan and then pull in the edges of the drawing to show only the area we are changing. ...

tsturm by Newcomer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Building model in Architerra

Can anyone tell me what the best way to but the 3D model of a building in an Architerra drawing that has 3D terrain, roads, etc. I could do modules, but it seems inefficient bringing in each floor as a module. This is my first time doing this, any ti...

PlotMaker Publisher Fails

In PlotMaker's Publisher I have a couple of layouts that will not write to DWG even all the rest (eleven) layouts do fine. PlotMaker reports, "Publishing of the item failed because PlotMaker was unable to generate it." I have restarted, opened the fi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing Curtainwalls

New user: Can't find info on curtainwall drawing methods/placement and editing in the manual. To all power users: At your liesure, please help and furnish info on the best way to execute drawing straight, inclined end and canted curtainwall assemblie...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Composite Wall Issue

If there's a way to composite wall dimension only the concrete width? For example, if I'm using a composite wall with 6" concrete an 5/8" gyp. bd. but only want to dimension the concrete wall. Now I can dimension 6 5/8" and I want just the 6".

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Realistic objects in web.

Hello all... I am working on professional rendering activities and i am using archicad to modelate. Usually i buy my objectes in www.turbosquid.com and they have very good objects in 3dsmax format (and other) that i use in archicad (converting them i...

• 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!

Labels