Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Publish To DWG Failing

We have attempted to publish an antire drawing set to DWG on three different projects with no success. PM creates the DWG files, but every single one of them crashes AutoCAD with a fatal error. This happens on different projects and on different mach...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketch Problem

What would cause the problem shown below. No matter what type of sketch we do, the same lines are always missing. The materials of intersecting items are all different. We've tried rotating the building a little bit. Nothing seems to fix it. What oth...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Labeling Alternative?

We are toying with the idea that common elements could have standard notes contained in the object that can quickly be revealed and positioned -- thus saving annotation time. Using the Label Tool and the object's ID works okay for short identifiers, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Images rotated 90º do not print

I have encountered the following problem: — on a plotmaker A4 layout the .jpeg images rotated 90º do not print on a n Epson 7660 A1 printer; with no rotation (0º) they print nicely. Has anyone encountered this problem? Is this a bug? Jaime Neto !____...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PM 8.1 printing problem

Since I upgrade to AC8.1 I have to set the print parameters in the same file every time I open it. (Pint-Print Options-Scale all to ??-Shrinks oversize Layouts to Page) What change?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PlotMaker Archives as .PDF

Given every couple of years AC/PM changes enough that we have found it very useful to archive a "Digital Hard Copy" of final PM layouts for each phase of a project ie...Bid Set, Permit Set, Construction Set, etc. This has proven to have several benef...

rm by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes