Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Document & Visualize forum

Forum Posts

Scale in plotmaker?

We I import into Plotmaker the drawing come in at a different scale than it drawn. When I try to change the scale in the options menu that option is greyed out.

align add drawing in layout

how do i align the drawings in the layout? the pencil cursor doesn't seem to pick on the other added drawings. please help. print- i am using fineprint2000 for 24 x 36 paper size. i see there is a smaller blue rectangle within a large red rectangle w...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

relinking broken links to a pln/plp viewset

anybody know if this can be done? I accidentally broke the links to an lbk that I wanted to archive before making the copy to continue building upon. now all my drawings are embedded pmk's and I can't link them back to my original plp viewset. if the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

printing file

is there anyone here, send their archicad drawing to a repro to print their drawings? what file type did you send? xphome/ac7r3

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

textures go mad.....:(

Hi! When I render my very large model in ArtLantis 4.0 som of the wall panel images I attach to tha walls show up differently on different walls even though the material is exactly the same....please help me out! See the attached image...It seems lik...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

OUTPUT TO ARTLANTIS IN 8.1 WARNING MISSING

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN ARCHICAD WOULD WARN YOU IF YOU TRIED TO OUTPUT A FILE TO ARTLANTIS WITH NO LIGHTS. I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO DO THIS IN 8.1 JUST NOW AND DIDN'T GET THE WARNING. IT WAS A BIG HASSLE TO SEND THE FILE BACK TO VERSION 8.0 TO FIND OUT T...

Dwight by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trees, People

I've been trying to use the billboard tool. The billboard are placed on the render but they all look transparent in Artlantis 5.5. Wich properties or setting have to be adjusted in order to effectevly rendered the billboard?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

detail border how to get rid of it

Every time I place a detail marker, when i go to that particular detail I get a rectangle around the drawing (which I presume comes from the area of the detail). If I erase it then if I rebuild the detail it comes back. I cannot turn off the layer be...