Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

custom classification

Bara3
Booster

Hello, I would like to add a custom classification to my windows and custom-write f. g. colour of the frage, material and so on, but I Achicad always offers me only a choice from certain possibilities. Is there a way how to change the choice or how to type there my own custom text? I want to put it in there, so I see it correctly in my schedules. 

Thank you.

Bara3_0-1644414643303.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Miha_M
Advisor

Go to Options menu > Property manager and search for Barva ramu. It is probably on Option set type, where you can edit the pre-set options.

In the Property Manager you can also add new custom element properties. Just make sure they are mapped to correct Archicad Klasifikace -v.2 instancies.

| Archicad 4.55 - 27
| HP Z840 | 2× E5-2643 v4 | 64 GB RAM | Quadro M5000 | Windows 10 Pro x64
| HP Z4 G4 | W-2245 | 64 GB RAM | RTX A4000 | Windows 11

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Miha_M
Advisor

Go to Options menu > Property manager and search for Barva ramu. It is probably on Option set type, where you can edit the pre-set options.

In the Property Manager you can also add new custom element properties. Just make sure they are mapped to correct Archicad Klasifikace -v.2 instancies.

| Archicad 4.55 - 27
| HP Z840 | 2× E5-2643 v4 | 64 GB RAM | Quadro M5000 | Windows 10 Pro x64
| HP Z4 G4 | W-2245 | 64 GB RAM | RTX A4000 | Windows 11

yes! properties are great for schedule fields... so much better than the "custom text" bit we used to have to use!

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2

Thank you, it worked perfectly.