Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

design tools objects are not in file

EXPODTL
Contributor

Design, Tools, Objects are not in the file, when I try to load them the program only allows access to a Default Object Kitchen Cabinet.  I have opened Library manager Wood 20 Detail Lumber, but it will not work.  Why does this happen?  All other objects work except Objects (the Chair symbol)?

Any Ideas.

4 REPLIES 4
Lingwisyer
Guru

As in you cannot use the wall, window, door tool etc?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Barry Kelly

Is it just because when you go into your object settings, you are not looking at the 'Folder' view?

BarryKelly_0-1635903573980.png

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
EXPODTL
Contributor

I guess you may not believe me but I do open the correct file and select the correct object but it will not place an object on the plan.  It keeps placing the same cabinet on the plan.

It might be like when you want to open a select item, it will not work because you still have something else open.  How can I get rid of this closet which I believe is in favorites?  This is what I will try next.  I just go work on something else until I can figure out on my own.

Can you show a few screen shots?

Maybe one of your Library Manager.

And another of the Object Default Settings (as in my image - but show the linked libraries).

Or even better a video of what you are trying to do.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11