BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

dimension marker visualisation problem

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi everybody!
I have a problem with archicad21. On the existing plan view I insert the windows dimension marker, I would like to visualise it on both existing plan view and planned status view. While on new construction view I would like to see only the windows without dimension marker. The same things is for the new windows dimension marker, I would like to see the red new windows without dimension on the new construction view and the windows with dimension marker on the planned status view. How can I do it? I hope my request is clear. Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
You can create any amount of renovation filters where you control for all three status (existing, demolished, new) if you want to display markers.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your answer. I don’t understand how more renovation filters can help me to solve this problem because the dimension marker is a feature of the windows (and the same for the doors).
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/guides/archicad-20/archicad-20-reference-guide/views_of_the_virtua...
Hide Opening Dimension Marker (if you don’t need to see dimensions of openings already in place)
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much! Now I understand, you were really helpful
Learn and get certified!