Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

export to Artlantis - hotlinked modules

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, I'm new here. I'm using hotlinked modules for a big project and when I export from ArchiCAD 15 to Artlantis 4.1.7 the geometry of the model is offset from the origin. So all the lights and cameras which I have placed before are far away from my model. It's important that I've never changed the position of the model and I've never had this problem before using the hotlinked modules. Any idea? Thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Marta

I've had this problem as well, I can't tell you what the problem is or how to solve it but I don't believe it is related to hotlink modules - The file in which I experienced the problem had no HLM's...
Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't speak to the actual problem but it sounds like a quick fix workaround would be to break all the links before you export. Of course you will want to do this with a copy of the file, or at least not save the changes.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm doing the same process, so I break all the links and I also have to copy all the project to an other file (it isn't enough break the links) before export to Artlantis. I don't like so much this workflow but I haven't found other solution.
Thanks in any case!!