BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

free fotorealistic materials for archicad

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would like to invite you to test materials that are available on our website: www.weloveviz.pro . Our materials (real manufacturers of materials available on the market) are set for fotorealistic rendering in i.a. 3ds Max Mental Ray, 3ds Max V-Ray, Blender, Archicad CineRender, Artlantis, Autocad, Blender, Revit, Sketchup vray, or available for download as maps in formats: disp. bump. normal etc. On the left hand side of the website you can select a filter (Preferowany program) which will allow you to preview rendered samples for a chosen software. We would like to ask you to share your thoughts about our materials. All the materials are available for free, we just require a registration with an e-mail address. At the moment our website isn’t available in English, but it should be sufficient for downloading the content. Developing all the materials for all the software took a lot of effort, we hope that you will like it. Enjoy using it and I’m waiting for your opinions.

weloveviz.png
1 REPLY 1
Cosminn
Contributor
Hi arvizz.
I just downloaded one of your materials. I think it looks great, and when you said " took a lot of effort" - I believe that. I think I'll download more.
I use them in ArchiCad, is there a quick way, to download more then one?

Thank you so much. I appreciate your effort.
Sincerely,
Daniel
Learn and get certified!