BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

furniture symbol...

Llian
Advocate

not sure what happened…it was showing the form of this designer chair on floor plan and then it changed to this simple form. how do I change it?

image.png

Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Thank you Laszlo...

I just figured it out by changing the scale sensitive to 1:50 and it is showing the form. 

I don't see any setting in MVO for objects other than doors, windows, skylights...

Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Maybe the chair has a setting to set its 2D representation based on MVO settings and you changed the MVo settings for Objects to a simpler representation. This could be done by activating a View, since MVO settings are saved with Views and applied when a saved View is restored.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Solution

Thank you Laszlo...

I just figured it out by changing the scale sensitive to 1:50 and it is showing the form. 

I don't see any setting in MVO for objects other than doors, windows, skylights...

Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA
4dProof
Advisor

any time it's set to "by MVO", it is going to be controlled by the model view option settings... which are prone to buggy hiccups

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2
Learn and get certified!