BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

hyper model not publishing 3d views

Dave Brach
Advocate
I have been using BIMx Hyper models with the iPad app for several years with no troubles. Today all of a sudden I cannot publish any 3d views. Layouts upload fine. I get the error messages "failed" for any 3d view I put in the publisher set. I tried deleting publisher set and creating new. I tried several different project files--all of which have worked in the past--and they all do the same thing. HELP! I need this to communicate with my client.

Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 5.35.58 PM.png
Dave Brach/architect
AC26 MBP OS Ventura
AMD Radeon Pro 5300M 4 GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you double-clicked on the failed file to see why it did not publish?
Dave Brach
Advocate
here is what I get when I click on the error
Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 7.36.38 PM.png
Dave Brach/architect
AC26 MBP OS Ventura
Dave Brach
Advocate
here is what i get when i go to the report online
Screen Shot 2016-04-13 at 5.35.24 PM.png
Dave Brach/architect
AC26 MBP OS Ventura
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah, the Unknown error. Very helpful.
NCornia
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Hi Dave,

ARCHICAD 19 added a new function to put enhanced data into BIMx hypermodels. In this case the option which includes or excludes this data is most likely not set in the particular publisher set you are using.

Visit the Publisher set and click the little white arrow near the top of the publisher to take you up a level where you can see the names of all of your publisher sets. Highlight the Publisher Set that you are exporting to BIMx and then click Publishing Properties. In the Publisher Set Properties window that appears look for the Info Set option and change it from Undefined to one of the other options (None, Legacy, Tags and Categories, BIMx Info or other Schedule). To learn about this feature and the data that is included see this video:

I'll bring your post to the attention of our product team to let them know the current warning is not clear.

Best regards,
Nick
Publisher Set Properties - Info Set.png
Nicholas Cornia
Technical Support Team - GRAPHISOFT North America
ARCHICAD on Twitter
Tutorials
GRAPHISOFT Help Center
Dave Brach
Advocate
thanks. I changed it "none" and it works fine now.
Dave Brach/architect
AC26 MBP OS Ventura
Learn and get certified!