Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

looking for line weight standards!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am looking for line weight standards for producing architectural drawings at different scales. Is there any standards to follow in assigning line weights for different architectural elements, I have wondered if there is such a reference for some time, if anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it, this forum has been good to me in the past, thanks!!

James (San Francisco)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
We had to create and save our own. (For AC10) I don't know if anyone has posted standards or presets for everyone to use. But we still have to deal with the pen sets transfering from drawing to drawing when you copy and past from one drawing to the next. We delete about 45-50 sets from each drawing by the time we are done. Has that been fixed in AC11??
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Claytor wrote:
But we still have to deal with the pen sets transfering from drawing to drawing when you copy and past from one drawing to the next. We delete about 45-50 sets from each drawing by the time we are done. Has that been fixed in AC11??
I have not experienced this bug in AC11 (although I saw it plenty in AC10).
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Learn and get certified!