Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

moving cars in movies???

Anonymous
Not applicable
is thier any way to make a car or an airplan movies in a movie ,as i see sometimes in 3Ds movies,and cad we make the lights less or more with the progress of the movie as in sunset or sunrise?????
any help will be apritiated:)
hana a. farhadi
3 REPLIES 3
TomWaltz
Participant
Technically yes, you can. But it's not easy. Archicad really is not made to do that.

You can if you do a little GDL programming with the object and use the "Rebuild Model for each frame" option when rendering.

In GDL, you can get the current frame number, then use ADDx, ADDy, and ADDz (or the ROT commands) to offset the object a given distance based on the frame number.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
You can get objects that move. I downloaded a couple of cars (can't remember where from, might have been Objects Online freebies) which had two objects, one for still shots, one for animations. (Porsche and Ferrari, don't know how suitable they would be for anywhere except Hollywood)
Djordje
Ace
s2art wrote:
You can get objects that move. I downloaded a couple of cars (can't remember where from, might have been Objects Online freebies) which had two objects, one for still shots, one for animations. (Porsche and Ferrari, don't know how suitable they would be for anywhere except Hollywood)
Very suitable around here ...

Porsche also had working headlights.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!