Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

palm tree wallpaper needed

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi. I was wondering maybe someone knows where I can find a sample of such a wallpaper; big enough to make a texture from it. Thanks in advance.

http://www.cole-and-son.com/collection_detail.asp?SubID=96&ID=11

nr. 66-2013 or 66-2014 or any..
7 REPLIES 7
Dwight
Newcomer
There's a larger version right on the web site. A little repeat and touch up in Photoshop and you are done.

Viola.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
If you mean this piece for example, the pattern is just too small. I tried.
Dwight
Newcomer
the 66-2010 has potential.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree, but what I really need is brownish or at least this black, and those two samples are too poor to use it, so I was hoping maybe somebody has a such wallpaper in a house and could take a picture of it, I would be grateful.
Dwight, do you think it is possible to convert this 60-2010 to golden brown?
I would try that but my machine is cooking some presentation for tomorrow and I need some sleep too. Would you be so kind and give it a try? Thanks.
Dwight
Newcomer
I know that it looks like a lot of fun, but without actually picking up the whitewash brush myself, I suggest that you:

-- convert the file to greyscale.

-- convert the file to duotone

-- add a second color - whatever sepia/brown you like.

-- pull the bottom out of the black curve - ie: make the blackest areas less black. There's a graph curve symbol - click on that.

Now I'm gonna light out on the river and catch me a mess o' catfish.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, here is what it was about.
Thanks for your tips Dwight, it worked well.
Try to update soon - there have been some changes made since, any comments or critics are welcome as always.
Dwight
Newcomer
El mucho grandito!

Segui ney!
Dwight Atkinson