Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

pierce light

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all..

this is my rendering ..i'm difficult to make glass to pierce light effect at the top ceiling on the bed.
I'm sorry my English just a little
anyone to help me?

Feli rg tidur.jpg
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Imamm,

That's a really nice rendering! I don't think I can help, but I suggest you post the render engine you are using (Lightscape, Artlantis, etc.) and the settings you have tried on the ceiling material.
Djordje
Ace
Tyler wrote:
Imamm,

That's a really nice rendering! I don't think I can help, but I suggest you post the render engine you are using (Lightscape, Artlantis, etc.) and the settings you have tried on the ceiling material.
Very good rendering of a very good design!

Ligthworks ... not Lightscape, regretfully.

This would work in Art•Lantis R, not in LightWorks. You have to fake it with the extra light Imamm
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Tyler for the suggestion

and

Thank you Djordje for the support

I will try art*lantis and i hope must a better for render.
Imamm Ishaq,

If that is a waterfall behind glass over the bed I like it.! The sound would be nice too.

No jumping on the bed though.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Steve wrote:
Imamm Ishaq,

If that is a waterfall behind glass over the bed I like it.! The sound would be nice too.

No jumping on the bed though.
and you'd be getting up all night to pee.....