Document & Visualize forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please.. I have Proplem in Bimx> :(

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please Iam arabi man

Iam 20 years old

I Cant speak English good
But I try that ..

I want help for my problem in Bimx for ARCHICAD 18 >

my problem is ...I cant found" export the model from BIMx in any format"

what can I do Now?!Bimx

NOTE: I have application on my computer

123.png
10 REPLIES 10

Dave Seabury
Booster
Zeeyado

You Publish (through the navigator) to Bimx, Not save as.

David
AC 19-24 Windows 10 64 bit, Dell Prercision 7820, Xeon Silver 2414R ( 12 Cores), 64 GB Ram, Quadro RTX 4000 8GB

TMA_80
Contributor
the easiest way:
File > Publish BIMx Hyper-Model

You could also see the other options here
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|

Anonymous
Not applicable
TMA_80 wrote:
the easiest way:
File > Publish BIMx Hyper-Model

You could also see the other options here
Dave wrote:
Zeeyado

You Publish (through the navigator) to Bimx, Not save as.

David
THANKS Alot .....my friends

but. sorry ..

I want to say something

I've been working in ARCHICAD 17
When I want to save the project to the BIMX .. follow these steps:
1. open a 3D window
2- file>save as>select ".bimx" format
3- finally ! click on save button .....
..........................................................

NOW !

I followed your method ....
but I have new problem
you can see it in the image

thanks agin !

Barry Kelly
Moderator
Check your Add-on manager (in the Options menu).
Sounds like your add-on is not installed.

As far as I know it is not a separate add-on that you can install yourself.
It is automatically installed when you install Archicad.

All I can suggest is to re-install Archicad.
But maybe wait a bit to see if anyone else here has other suggestions.

Barry.
BIMx-addon.jpg

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 25
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Dell Precision 3510 - i7 6820HQ @ 2.70GHz, 16GB RAM, AMD FirePro W5130M, Windows 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
Check your Add-on manager (in the Options menu).
Sounds like your add-on is not installed.

As far as I know it is not a separate add-on that you can install yourself.
It is automatically installed when you install Archicad.

All I can suggest is to re-install Archicad.
But maybe wait a bit to see if anyone else here has other suggestions.

Barry.

THANKS for your suggest...

my dear .. I check about my add-ons in "Add-on manager"
and I found this problem next BIMx add-on.. in the image

NOW !

Iam re-install BIMx add-on
or / re- install ARCHICAD.


THANKS ALL ..FOR YOUR HELP .. I STILL WAIT FOR HELP

Barry Kelly
Moderator
I found another post where someone had the same problem.
It seems re-installing Archicad fixed it for them.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=49220

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 25
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Dell Precision 3510 - i7 6820HQ @ 2.70GHz, 16GB RAM, AMD FirePro W5130M, Windows 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:
I found another post where someone had the same problem.
It seems re-installing Archicad fixed it for them.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=49220

Barry.

OK!
I will try that now ....
thanks my dear.

but . I have question about this commond ...

can I export my project from this commond to

BIMx for (desktop - ipad - iphone....more) or no !

Barry Kelly
Moderator
zeeyado wrote:
but . I have question about this commond ...

can I export my project from this commond to

BIMx for (desktop - ipad - iphone....more) or no !
Yes once installed successfully you can save for all devices.

You will have the 'Save as ... BIMx' option from the 3D window which is good for desktop and mobile devices and you will be able to 'Publish' a hyper-doc which can be viewed on mobile devices.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 25
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Dell Precision 3510 - i7 6820HQ @ 2.70GHz, 16GB RAM, AMD FirePro W5130M, Windows 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Barry wrote:

Yes once installed successfully you can save for all devices.

You will have the 'Save as ... BIMx' option from the 3D window which is good for desktop and mobile devices and you will be able to 'Publish' a hyper-doc which can be viewed on mobile devices.

Barry.
thanks very much ...
thanks for help

I will re-install archicad 18 , after that I put my post here .

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nice morning my dears...

Thanks very much my friends

Thanks to Allah I was able to solve this problem that I faced.

It was a solution as follows:

- I owned a Archicad 18 build 3003
- I updated to the build 5005 and completed installation.

The result was .. successful with Allah help

and your suggestions and your efforts to overcome the problems ..

Thank! you my friends

Thanks! company Graphisoft

Start a new conversation!

Labels

Still looking?

Browse more topics

Back to forum

See latest solutions

Accepted solutions

Start a new discussion!