BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

"LightWorks in ArchiCAD" feedback

Dwight
Newcomer
Comment just received:

I love it, this book open my way of thinking on how to improve better quality with lights and materials on my final renders, the best way to create new materials, now I´m learning how to think like a photographer, practicing the exercises on this great book.

I never tought that we need to make a trick placing the sunObject, skyObject and window light on different directions, heights, rotating angle, shadow quality, changing the color of the effect from white(default) to yellow, pink, or blue. The underground sun, is a very good discovery, and usefull trick. I know that there was the settings, but Dwight show us the best way to do it right.

Also: what to ignore on Lightworks Effects, like Camera Light.

On Materials, making water, stucco qualities, concrete, glass. The glowing pannel, neon lights (I thought only possible with photoshop), but now there´s another option available, Thanks Dwight. The flythrough backdrop example increase my knowledge very fast.

The photodream effects, using also photoshop and again exploring the better ways to explain step by step the process to try different effects, filters and tricks.

Also: how to integrate a render model to its context photo, there´s a lot of usefull information with this book, and very good excersises to do as well. I suggest Lightworks in Archicad, the things you need to know, for all the users of Archicad, interior designers, architects and render artists.

Dwight has a way of explaining things that is easy for us to understand. "
Lightworks in Archicad, the things you need to know."

Thanks for share your knowledge, patience, and practice. Well done.

David Welsh l Architect
ARKiMO
The Firm that Builds Architectural Projects with Virtual Realism 360°
Dwight Atkinson
0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!