Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

render save window extra large

Misse25
Participant

Hello there! 

I have a “huge” problem, so please help me out!

When I am finished with the rendering process and I would like to save my image the window what appears is extra large. Can’t fit on my screen — and I have a large screen. The saving window should be smaller size and also I use to change the size of it. Even when I make it fit my whole screen with the green button (iMac) it won’t fit and its still extra large. 

I updated the software and its still too large. I tried the save as function too, but nothing changed. 

Its seems like the window gets larger and larger if I save another render. I can save it, but I need use my mouse to drag the side of the window and drag to the left until I reach the save button. It is very annoying. 

Does anybody hah the same issue? Did you solve it somehow? 

I have a 21 inch iMac 2017 slim and the Archicad works perfectly excluding this saving window issue. 

I had no Experience with other softwares or “windows".

Attached 3 photos of the “window”. So you can see how large is it - approximately 3-4 screens. 

Thank you for your help! 🙏

Emőke

Képernyőfotó 2021-12-02 - 17.00.58.png

Képernyőfotó 2021-12-02 - 17.00.51.png

Képernyőfotó 2021-12-02 - 17.00.43.png

2 REPLIES 2
Rico
Booster

Are you using MacOS Monterey? There's a bug that causes this behaviour. I believe it will be fixed in an update in the coming months.

There's a discussion about it here with a link to a blog post describing a workaround for it:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Setup-License-forum/Dialog-windows-are-wider-than-my-screen-and-...

iMac 27" 5K • macOS 10.15.7 Catalina • 40GB RAM | ArchiCAD 24 5004 FRA
Ryzen Threadripper 3970X • Windows 10 • 64GB RAM | ArchiCAD 24 Solo UKI

Thank you for your quick reply.  I must wait patiently, till they fix the bug. 

Thank you again! 🙂