Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

surfaces changed unexpectedly

Tracey Sharples
Contributor
Hi,
Some of my surfaces have turned off and are showing as white. (See image) I was working in 2D and went to 3D and discovered my model had changed. I wasn't working on the things that have been affected and have checked the settings of everything and they all seem to be as they should be. I have tried putting in new walls etc with the correct settings as well as eyedropping and nothing works. All new things and white. I have also tried undoing , and closing and opening again but neither of those worked either. Thanks for your help!
Archicad 26 Win11
4 REPLIES 4
Hello Tracey Sharples,

Do you tried to disable graphics override ?
Do you change your model view ?
Do you check your 3D view options ?

Have a great day,
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
Tracey Sharples
Contributor
I checked all of those things.
Archicad 26 Win11
Hello,

Do you check renovation filter too ?
Can you share your file ?
Christophe - FRANCE
Archicad Designer and Teacher
Archicad 15 to 27 FRA FULL

OS 11.6 Big Sur - MacBook Pro 2017 - 16Go RAM
"Quality is never an accident ; it's always the result of an intelligent effort" John Ruskin
DGSketcher
Legend
Looks like your problematic model parts may have the wrong renovation status assigned causing their appearance to be overwritten or the status is correct but the renovation overrides aren't what you need.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)