Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

worksheet view setting can not be modified when ! mark is there

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
For some reason the new worksheets I create have grayed out selections that can not be modified even when I try to "redefine with current window setting", it does not stick! please see attached.
thanks,
Joseph
3 REPLIES 3
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
I'm not sure they can be set for Worksheets set as Source Markers. They can be applied to Independent worksheets. Do you need the worksheet marker or just the worksheet?

Cheers,
Link.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I am setting it as a source marker. Interesting enough I changed it to a link marker after creating the marker on the plan and the (see attached) setting sticks except structural "core" vs. the entire model but the selected portion of the floor plan does not show at all even with a rebuilt in the worksheet. I am completely lost, any help would be appreciated.
thanks in advance,
Joseph
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Section/Elevation/Interior Elevation Viewpoints have 3 statuses: Auto-rebuild Model, Manual-rebuild Model and Drawing. These View Settings fields are enabled only if the status of Viewpoint is Auto-rebuild Model:

https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/guides/archicad-21/archicad-21-reference-guide/user-interface-refe...

Worksheets do not have such a status as their status is always "Drawing", since they are a Drawing generated based on the model (The Worksheet Settings Dialog does not even have a Status field like those other Viewpoint types.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27