BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

zone tool that shows areas, heights and finishes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Where do I find this particular zone tool and load it into my project
4 REPLIES 4
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Archimamamia:

Go to Zone Categories... and select a Zone that has those parameters, there are a few Zones included in the standard ArchiCAD Library.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
How do I load the zone tool from AC16 into AC18 the one I want to use is Zone Identifier 1 16. Is there a way to load it into AC18, and if so, where is it stored in the Archicad file...
Anonymous
Not applicable
I want the Zone Identifier 2 16. Is it possible to load THIS into AC18...the one they have doesn't work for me.
David wrote:
Archimamamia:

Go to Zone Categories... and select a Zone that has those parameters, there are a few Zones included in the standard ArchiCAD Library.

David
David Maudlin
Virtuoso
Archimamamia wrote:
How do I load the zone tool from AC16 into AC18 the one I want to use is Zone Identifier 1 16. Is there a way to load it into AC18, and if so, where is it stored in the Archicad file...
The Zones are stored in the ArchiCAD Library, like Objects and Doors. You can use the Extract Container... command to unpack the Object Library 16.lcf, in the unpacked library will be the Zones 16 folder which contains the Zones. This folder then be loaded into the AC 18 project with the Library Manager and the AC16 Zones will be available.

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Learn and get certified!