Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Change Revision help

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to use the revision tool for the first time and I somehow locked some revision schemes that I want to delete. Any clues on how to unlock them? I have the entire project reserved. Thank you in advance.
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I figured it out....

I had views on manual update showing old deleted bubbles. I had to update the views do a send and receive, release all. Quit the file and re-opened. Then it worked.
Scott Bulmer
Booster
Greetings, I have a similar issue within my solo project. I have updated all the drawings and modules, however when I place a hot linked module, a locked change icon appears in the change manager list which I cannot delete. I do not wish to show adding a HLM as a change. How can this be deleted or avoided.
Thanks, Scott
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Open the source file of the Hotlinked Module and delete the Change entry there.
Save the file then update Hotlinks in the host file, I think the locked Change will disappear from the list.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Scott Bulmer
Booster
Thank you Laszlo! I am not exactly sure what you are saying. The source of the HLM is contained within the file where the modules reside (off to the side). I have deleted the placed HLMs, then re-saved the module as a MOD, then placed new instances of the HLM. When the HLMs were deleted, no locked change appeared in the Change Manager, however placing a new module caused a new locked change in the Change Manager which cannot be deleted. Scott
AC27 v. 4060 w/ MEP, Cadimage, Twinmotion 2023.2.2 using AC from AC6.0, 2021 MacPro M1 chip, Adobe CC. Used AC on both platforms.
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Are there any Change elements in the Module you save? As far as I know those Changes come in only if the Module contains them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX7985i4iK0&index=45&list=PLnXY6vLUwlWVakX9gE_4eau0ClfPX1z8b

However, the issue may rise from the fact that the source of the Module is the host file itself.
Are all Changes coming in as locked duplicates? Or only those Changes that are visible in the Modules? Can you save those Modules without the Change Markers being visible? Or without any element linked to a Change entry being visible?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Scott Bulmer
Booster
Thank you Laszlo. I no longer needed the modules linked. By breaking the links the locked change issue was removed. Thanks again.