cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Complex profile not showing in plan, only 3D and that too with the wrong material

Abdullah Chaus
Contributor

I have a complex profile that I modelled with the Wall tool. But somehow, it's visible only in the 3D view and not in the floor plan view. Also, the material seems to have changed. What did I do wrong?? BTW, I have no graphic override.

AbdullahChaus_0-1728934515915.png

AbdullahChaus_1-1728934543233.png

AbdullahChaus_3-1728934687313.png

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H with Radeon | 3.30 GHz | 24.0 GB RAM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Thanks Lingwisyer. My building materials were messed up so it didn't look right in 3D. And I changed the Show projection to Entire element in the settings dialog and it became visible in the floor plan.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Lingwisyer
Guru

Does your pavement slab have a Cover Fill? If so, check the draw order.

You have checked to make sure you do not have any Surface Overrides active?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Solution

Thanks Lingwisyer. My building materials were messed up so it didn't look right in 3D. And I changed the Show projection to Entire element in the settings dialog and it became visible in the floor plan.

Thanks, Lingwisyer. I had the building materials all messed up. And the view depth was messed up in the floor plan.

Setup info provided by author