Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Exporting DWGs and translator options are greyed out?

adnaylor
Newcomer

Hi all,

I am exporting some DWG files from Archicad 25, and typically it allows me to select which translator I would like to use. Sometimes this ability is "greyed" out (see pic) and I'm not able to choose a different one. 

I've noticed this happens occasionally on various files, but I've never been able to pin point what causes it. Has anyone had this issue?

More context: This is a teamwork file. I'm the only one on the file and have every thing reserved.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 120359.png

Operating system used: Windows

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
adnaylor
Newcomer

Update: My co-worker was able to solve this for me. So here's an answer if anyone ever runs into this.

If you scroll up to the top of the list and click the main header, you can import/change the translator settings for all the drawings. Make sure "merge to one DWG file" is unchecked as well. You should then be able to change translator for various drawings.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 132241 updated.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
adnaylor
Newcomer

Update: My co-worker was able to solve this for me. So here's an answer if anyone ever runs into this.

If you scroll up to the top of the list and click the main header, you can import/change the translator settings for all the drawings. Make sure "merge to one DWG file" is unchecked as well. You should then be able to change translator for various drawings.

Screenshot 2024-08-20 132241 updated.png

Setup info provided by author