Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Hotlink module and scheduling

JovanaS
Participant

Hi, I'm stuck with hotlink and scheduling. I would try to explain my problem.

For native zones, I managed to make properties to split ID so I'd have separated apartment number and room number. I need the apartment number so I can use the headline in the schedule for that apartment and group out its rooms correctly. The problem is when I try to do that with hotlinked zones. All I got is three dashed lines in schedule.

For example, in native zones, I have an ID which is BT1.01. BT1 is ap. number and 0.1 is room number. Split property works great here.

But in hotlinked I have separated Master ID which is BT1. and Element ID which is 01. In this project that I'm working on all rooms are hotlinked but terraces are native because they are all different and I can't group apartment zones (hotlinked and native) in schedule no matter what I try.

Is there an option in property to link hotlinked master ID and element ID and then use split property so I can show zones like the native one? How would you do this?

I attached how my schedule looks like. And property expression that I used. I use Archicad 24. 

Thanks for your answer. 

Jovana

3 REPLIES 3
bouhmidage
Advisor

Does both files using the same classification system ?

If no you should use the same classification, and make the zone properies available for classification

If yes, cgecj that your properties in both files are available for the same classification 

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 10 GB
Archicad 25
Windows 10 professional
https://www.behance.net/Nuance-Architects
JovanaS
Participant

Hotlink module are on the same file, just it’s placed in unused story. And yes, same classification system on both. And I checked that properties are available in the same classification system also. Is there any solution that I’m missing? 

martin-b
Booster

@JovanaS wrote:

Is there an option in property to link hotlinked master ID and element ID and then use split property so I can show zones like the native one? How would you do this?

I'm sure you've solved it by now, but anyway... There is a Parameter in the Expressions Editor called "Hotlink and Element ID" (under General Parameters). Have you tried using that one instead of "Hotlink Master ID"?