Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

occupant load schedule - not finding renovation status?

proto
Advocate

I'd like to show occupant load before and after the proposed alteration for this building, but I'm having trouble showing the existing spaces in my schedule. I cannot get both Existing & Demo spaces to show in the resulting schedule. Please note from the plan: the demo spaces "(E) Hallways A-100", "(E) Coats A-104", and "(E) Office A-110" do not show.

occupant load - plan.pngoccupant load.png

Re: the criteria of Renovation Status: I have also tried using a single criteria identifying: Renovation Status ISNOT New. That also only gave me the Existing.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for any assistance!

Operating system used: Mac Intel-based

mac ACv27/4001, US full, Sonoma 14.1.2, 2020 iMac/2023 MacBook Pro
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ricardo Lopez
Expert

Hi @proto 

Try changing Scheme Settings so criteria is only Renovation Status is not New. So it shows Existing and To be demolished.

Also when you create the new view for the schedule, please check the Renovation Filter is selected as 00 Show All Elements because criteria is set to not new it may be could work.

Regards

M. Arch. Ricardo López
BIM Consultant | Project Solutions and Services | Panama
AC17-27 SPA+INT | Windows 11 | MSI WE75 9TK, 32GB, Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Ricardo Lopez
Expert

Hi @proto 

Try changing Scheme Settings so criteria is only Renovation Status is not New. So it shows Existing and To be demolished.

Also when you create the new view for the schedule, please check the Renovation Filter is selected as 00 Show All Elements because criteria is set to not new it may be could work.

Regards

M. Arch. Ricardo López
BIM Consultant | Project Solutions and Services | Panama
AC17-27 SPA+INT | Windows 11 | MSI WE75 9TK, 32GB, Nvidia Quadro RTX 3000
proto
Advocate

@Ricardo Lopez Show All Elements was the missing link, thank you!

mac ACv27/4001, US full, Sonoma 14.1.2, 2020 iMac/2023 MacBook Pro

Setup info provided by author