Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

Cleaning property Manager

iggiv
Enthusiast

Dear Madam/Sir

I am trying to clean out my property in the Property Manager where I have duplicate folders. I have deleted the folders after making sure there are duplicates in other folders, but they do not get deleted and instead become light gray. I notice that they also show up in other related areas, and they are also in gray

Does anyone know how I can delete them so I do not have duplicated properties?

Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 3.37.05 PM.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
figge
Booster

They could possibly be located as part of another linked file (xref, hotlink etc.) and therefore not being able to be deleted.

W10 Pro | ArchiCAD 27 5060 AUS FULL | Twinmotion 2024.1

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
figge
Booster

They could possibly be located as part of another linked file (xref, hotlink etc.) and therefore not being able to be deleted.

W10 Pro | ArchiCAD 27 5060 AUS FULL | Twinmotion 2024.1
iggiv
Enthusiast

Dear Figge,

You were right. That’s what the help window indicated. I cleaned up everything that wasn’t needed in one of the files and solved the issues, I think they might be related to hotlinks in the template. I’ll need to check the original to confirm if removing them will resolve the conflict.

I believe this is the root of the problem. It’s going to take some time to clean everything up, but hopefully, this will fix the issue.

Thank you for your comments, I thought I had updated the hotlinks.