2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Graphisoft Technology Preview Program 2024
SOLVED!

Can't activate license on Archicad 28 TP

nagyb
Contributor

Hi!

I use a hardware key for my current AC 27 product.

I got the technology preview, buy after installing and signing in to my graphisoft account it says, that license key is not found, even though i can see it at the graphisoftid site, that i have the preview license.

Képernyőkép 2024-08-29 161553.pngKépernyőkép 2024-08-29 161708.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
nagyb
Contributor

None of the above mentioned things solved the problem, but after signing out, restarting the program and signing in again the program started.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
David Michalka
Participant
Hello,
I had a similar problem, the program reported that the license is already in use. 
It was enough to release the license. If I remember correctly -> Manage licenses and on the website in licenses select Cloud licenses.
There was an option to release the license and then it was enough to start AC28 again and everything worked. Hope it helps you.
mthd
Ace

Hi @nagyb, I had this happen to me a couple of times. It appears that it would like us to connect to the internet when that happens ? After doing so and restarting the program, it’s ok to go once again.

AC8.1 - AC27 ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Ventura
Solution
nagyb
Contributor

None of the above mentioned things solved the problem, but after signing out, restarting the program and signing in again the program started.

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!