Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

'No suitable Archicad 26 was found in the selected folder. Please select another Archicad 26 folder'

SOLEK
Contributor

Good morning! 

I have attempted to download the new update for ArchiCAD 26 INT 5002 1.1 Update on my MAC, and have received this message '. 

'No suitable Archicad 26 was found in the selected folder.

Please select another Archicad 26 folder.'

Why is this happening? This is really annoying! Can someone please assist in solving this problem?

Thanks 

SOLEK

Screenshot 2023-03-10 at 10.22.54 am.png
5 REPLIES 5
Mjules
Mentor

Did you change the name of that folder?

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11

Yes initially I did in the beginning, as I have both AC26 INT and USA on the MAC as the studio uses both for international and local projects. Last updates I had no problem when I did change the folder name. This time is different.

Have you dealt with this issued before? And if so how did you solve this. Having 2 versions of AC apps look exactly the same and would be better to have some way of identifying the two versions (which there is no option to distinguish between them)

You should select the appropriate folder name "AC26 INT" using the browsing button and then continue with the process. 

Martin Luther Jules
AC 10-27 (Full)
Asus | 64 GB RAM | Windows 11

New Issue opening updated version of ArchiCAD. 

Receive new message below as shown in image, when trying to open a teamwork project.

! Sorry, Archicad cannot run on this computer.

Problem:           Latest Project Settings and

factory default template Project are missing or damaged.

Archicad needs a valid template Project to start from.

Another issue! Please help!

Screenshot 2023-01-22 at 1.26.12 pm.png
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin

Try to run the original installer of Archicad to repair the installation, and then try to run the update installer. See if that works.

Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27