Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

macOS Sequoia In Use

I have upgraded to macOS Sequoia (15) and will post my finding of using AC27 and 28 Tech Preview here.

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon 15.0 Sequoia

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.2 | Archicad 28 TP Apple Silicon
macOS Sequoia (15)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Hi @Lee Hankins,

Only some apps have the Page Setup dialog, and from what I just checked, Preview is not one of them. Are you sure you didn't check the Print dialog (which works fine in Archicad too)?

Oleksandra Vakariuk

Technical Support Engineer

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

I have come across an issue where it is not possible to select a page size under print settings for a specific printer. Only 'Any Printer' is displayed even though printers are installed. I have reported this to support. It affects both Archicad 27 and 28.

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.2 | Archicad 28 TP Apple Silicon
macOS Sequoia (15)

When launching Archicad 28 Tech Preview for the first time after upgrading to Sequoia I had to sign in to Archicad again with my email and serial number so make sure you have the serial number to hand when upgrading. I assume this wouldn't affect the official release.

Lee Hankins
macOS Sequoia (15)

Just a quick comment - the Technology Preview is running on cloud license only and does not require any serial number. I assume you tested Beta with a CodeMeter license and that's why you have a serial number.

Noémi Balogh

Community Expert, Admin

Hi @Noemi Balogh ,

That could be the issue, although I completely uninstalled the Beta version and installed the Tech Preview and the update so not sure why the tech preview version has requested the serial number.

Lee Hankins
macOS Sequoia (15)

Same issue - in Page Setup on MS Word, Apple Pages, Adobe Acrobat, under Page Setup only 'Any Printer' is now selectable since the Sequoia 'upgrade. If I chose Print however, both my printers are listed and are accessible.

Screenshot 2024-09-18 at 20.54.42.pngScreenshot 2024-09-18 at 20.55.16.png

Hi @Derek Williams,

That’s interesting to read. I don’t get that issue in Preview. I haven’t checked other apps yet. 

Lee Hankins
macOS Sequoia (15)
Solution

Hi @Lee Hankins,

Only some apps have the Page Setup dialog, and from what I just checked, Preview is not one of them. Are you sure you didn't check the Print dialog (which works fine in Archicad too)?

Oleksandra Vakariuk

Technical Support Engineer
bmatt
Advocate

Hi,

same issue here after installing macOS 15.0 Sequoia. Since then -no matter which application or in system-settings- the pagesize cannot be chosen larger than A3 (i.e. from Kyocera).

But we need A2 - A0 using with the canon imageprograf as well like under macOS Sonoma. Uninstalling an re-installing the printers didn´t help anyway.

SheetSize_sequoia.png
Archicad 27 Full GER | macOS 15 | MacBook Pro M3 Max 64GB RAM

Hi @Oleksandra Vakariuk,

It is the 'Page Setup' dialogue which doesn't allow the selection of page size other than the standard A4, A3 etc. For some reason when I click 'Reply' on your post it accepted it as a solution and I can't change that. When I click the three vertical dots and select anything from the pop-up dialogue nothing responds. This is the same if I try and edit my posts.

Lee Hankins
macOS Sequoia (15)

Setup info provided by author