Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

macOS Sequoia In Use

I have upgraded to macOS Sequoia (15) and will post my finding of using AC27 and 28 Tech Preview here.

Operating system used: Mac Apple Silicon 15.0 Sequoia

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.2 | Archicad 28 TP Apple Silicon
macOS Sequoia (15)
11 REPLIES 11

@Lee Hankins I assume since you are using a Mac that you are also using the Safari browser. There is a bug in these forums such that you cannot edit posts using Safari. It sounds like that might also affect some other features. I reported this bug when this new forum format first launched but it has not been fixed. I'd like to raise the issue again but I'm not sure the best person to contact. In the meantime editing in Chrome does work.

Regards,
Geoff Briggs
I & I Design, Seattle, USA
AC7-27, M1 Mac, OS 14.x

@SeaGeoff ,

I’ve noticed this too and have reported it. Apparently it’s a known issue and randomly affects Safari. Some updates to Safari make it work again and then others cause it to break and they cannot locate the issue. It has been suggested to use Firefox or Chrome. Unfortunately there are quite a few website have issues with Safari. 

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.2 | Archicad 28 TP Apple Silicon
macOS Sequoia (15)

Setup info provided by author