cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
36412members
326583posts

Graphisoft Insights

My Graphi Story: Meet the jury | Deadline extended!

In case you missed it: we have extended the Graphi Story challenge deadline to December 31, 2022, 12:00 PM. Now you have until the end of the year to share your memories with us! The jury will select ...

0 Comments

Archicad 25 Update 6000 Release

Dear All, The latest Update 4 for Archicad 25 (6000) is available. We have created packages for the INT, AUS, NZE, UKI, USA, GER and AUT language versions and they all passed quality control. The Chec...

0 Comments

IFC Model Exchange with Archicad for Revit 2023

A new version of our IFC Model Exchange for Archicad has been released. This free Add-In is updated yearly to comply with the new features and functionalities. The new release will allow users of all ...

0 Comments

BIM Manager Program – Starting on October 10, 2022

Dear Community members and visitors, We are pleased to announce that the upcoming BIM Manager Program is available for purchase on Graphisoft Learn and will start on October 10! Learn more about the p...

0 Comments

Hot topics

picture in GDL without borderlines in 3D??

The picture command unfortunately only knows one setting for an always visible border lineWho knows a simple way to work around this?so - to get an GDL image -simply resizeable like the picture-command - without border lines in 3D.

Stop regular 2D hotspot from extending object

Hello, I have a standard "hotspot2 a, 0" in my object. How do I stop the user from being able to select and drag the node to adjust the object size? I also tried to set the hotspot to _A (as I made _A = A) in the hopes that there would be a disconnec...

JGoode by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Door element id with 0

In attached screenshot 01, there are 3 doors shown with element ids 6, 6a and 6b. in door schedule, all 3 doors are visible under different headlines. But, once we change element id of door from 6 to 06, the remaining doors 6a and 6b also gets clubbe...

Call one or more elements from external file

Hello, I have a IFC model and I would like to place into an Archicad file some objects from that IFC file (I know the name of those objects already). Is it possible to do it? Juan

jc4d by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Learn BIM, Your Way.

Master Archicad and other Graphisoft solutions and get certified. Graphisoft Learn provides you with the digital resources and tools to implement efficient processes in your business and build a great career.

Get ready to be challenged and achieve great results.

Get Certified. Grow Together.

Visit Graphisoft Learn
Grow Together