cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
36127members
326212posts

Graphisoft Insights

IFC Model Exchange with Archicad for Revit 2023

A new version of our IFC Model Exchange for Archicad has been released. This free Add-In is updated yearly to comply with the new features and functionalities. The new release will allow users of all ...

0 Comments

BIM Manager Program – Starting on October 10, 2022

Dear Community members and visitors, We are pleased to announce that the upcoming BIM Manager Program is available for purchase on Graphisoft Learn and will start on October 10! Learn more about the p...

0 Comments

BIMcloud 2022.3 released

We are pleased to announce that BIMcloud 2022.3 on-premises has been released in the following language versions: AUS, AUT, GER, INT, NZE, UKI, and USA. Staged rollouts for all other language versions...

0 Comments

USERFEST 2022 public voting

Public voting has begun for two contests at Japan's USERFEST2022! Greetings from our Japanese team! Since 2019, USERFEST has been organized each year in Japan — by Archicad users, for Archicad users. ...

0 Comments

Hot topics

Auto-Text and Custom Properties

It would be nice if when I use autotext to display the value for a custom property I could also display the value for the Name of the custom property.

gdford by Expert
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Window presentation

Hello All,Once again I am looking for help.I would like to ask to the community, have anyone managed to fix this thing, so we need to present Fixed Glass with a cross on the middle, but there is no option for that, does anyone know how can I make a n...

Window1.PNG Fixed Glass.PNG

Hide/Show Skin Seperators in Window/Door

Hi there,I'm working on wallclosure in 3D but am having the issue that two prisms merge if they have the same building material and they touch.I just created the seperation line with a plane.Now in graphical overrides there's the option to Hide Skin ...

Extract properties from fills

In this article we discussed the topic already. We're drawing often 2D-details but with fills, which have a building material. What we need is a label, which could load the properties from the building material, when it's only a fill...With this way ...

bimdo by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Automated IFC Export

Dear,In the company I work for we use a multidisciplinary collaboration tool that relies on the use of IFC files to build a coordinated model. The modelling software involved in our workflows allow the parameterization and automatic conversion of nat...

Enea by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Learn BIM, Your Way.

Master Archicad and other Graphisoft solutions and get certified. Graphisoft Learn provides you with the digital resources and tools to implement efficient processes in your business and build a great career.

Get ready to be challenged and achieve great results.

Get Certified. Grow Together.

Visit Graphisoft Learn
Grow Together