cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
36692members
326877posts

Graphisoft Insights

Building Together 2022 | October 25-27

Following the success of last year’s event, we’re going live again! The Building Together Digital event will happen October 25, 26, 27 — you won’t want to miss it!   Join us as leading professionals e...

0 Comments

Grasshopper-Archicad 26 Live Connection

A new Grasshopper-Archicad 26 Live Connection update has been released. This free Add-on — offering a smooth algorithm-based design workflow — supports Rhinoceros 6 – 7 and was recently enriched with ...

0 Comments

My Graphi Story: Meet the jury | Deadline extended!

In case you missed it: we have extended the Graphi Story challenge deadline to December 31, 2022, 12:00 PM. Now you have until the end of the year to share your memories with us! The jury will select ...

0 Comments

Archicad 25 Update 6000 Release

Dear All, The latest Update 4 for Archicad 25 (6000) is available. We have created packages for the INT, AUS, NZE, UKI, USA, GER and AUT language versions and they all passed quality control. The Chec...

0 Comments

Hot topics

Resolved! Joints of wall suddenly stopped working

Hi all,I have a very strange issue with wall joints (angles) of a house I am drawing right now.I had a perfectly working joints of all floors but at a certain point the joints of the walls of the first floor stopped intersecting. The joints of the sa...

balarca by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

GDL Request Textblock Width for Auto Text

I'm messing around with the Change Marker object and need to get the width of the Change ID, so that the width of the frame can change depending on the length of the Change ID string. By using the REQUEST function I am able to get the width of the st...

ocamorlinga_0-1665010051100.png

Roof eave texture / fill

Hi everyone!Ran into a problem with texture orientation on the roof eave. Was scratching my head for a couple of hours, but couldn't find a solution. The texture and fill seem to be perpendicular to the roof-sloped surface by default. How on earth ca...

Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 20.24.00.png

Graphic Override - associated label

It is a shame that I can not control a property of a label, such as the text color pen, by a value of a custom property of the object that is associated to the label. I assumed this would work but it does not.Example - A dishwasher has a property for...

gdford by Advisor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cable trays change height after exporting to ifc

Hi everyone, I am new to Archicad and I was tasked to route cable trays for a warehouse. I was provided an *.ifc file with the structure of the warehouse, which I hotlinked to a new project and saved it as a *.pln file. Then I routed the cable trays ...

Learn BIM, Your Way.

Master Archicad and other Graphisoft solutions and get certified. Graphisoft Learn provides you with the digital resources and tools to implement efficient processes in your business and build a great career.

Get ready to be challenged and achieve great results.

Get Certified. Grow Together.

Visit Graphisoft Learn
Grow Together