cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
40113members
330848posts

Graphisoft Insights

Archicad 26 Apple silicon version available

Following the previously launched Technology Preview, we are pleased to announce that the native Archicad 26 Apple silicon international (INT) version is now available for download. This release offer...

0 Comments

Performance improvements in BIMx Desktop and Mobile

We are pleased to announce the latest BIMx release: BIMx Desktop Viewer – get the latest version from our revamped download site. Now running natively on Apple silicon, with improved performance. A se...

0 Comments

Design Collaboration in AEC | An Independent Survey

How are architects, engineers, and design consultants approaching design collaboration as BIM and digital technologies evolve? Graphisoft invites you to join a study conducted by research firm Tech-Cl...

0 Comments

Hot topics

how to 'cmakelists.txt' adapt for archicad25

hello. i only just started to develop addon. but i stuck in first phase of generating development environment. following 'getting started with Archicad add-ons' post, i used 'cmakelists.txt' on vs2022(installed msvc v142). but i think the version is ...

sh_han by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Import 3D Model with Texture

Hello All,I have a point cloud model which I have converted to mesh with textures in .ply format. I have opened this in Blender and am trying to bring this into Archicad as model with texture. Is this possible and what is the best method of doing thi...

JP1 by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Railing Tool - Calling Up Properties

is there a way to call up properties of the Railing Tool such as the Override Top Rail Surface? screenshot below are the only things that get called up in the Expression Editor in the Properties: I'm simply trying to call-up the PC1 part (with the sp...

GerryLeonor_1-1669936222477.png GerryLeonor_2-1669936272917.png

How to show hidden geometry in floor plan?

Hallo,In the drawing of foundation, I want to draw the thickenings of the foundation slab under the columns (with the whole geometry). For the thickenings I've used the slab tool with inclined edges (Custom Edge Settings). Is there any way to show al...

Editable door/window frame profile

Hi everyone.I suggest Archicad developers to refine the standard library door and window elements.I suggest an editable frame profile for windows and doors. For example as this is done in the curtain wall - can used own profiles. There are a lot of f...

CadMan by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request: Updated entrance symbol object

Dear Graphisoft I would like to request an update for the enctrance symbol object. I would like the object to- Be visible in 3D (prefered with 0 thickness).- Be defined by the view scale instead of having a fixed size in mm.- Have no outline pen. Fil...

ESK by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Graphic Overide Issue??

The above fill 'Ëmpty FIll' is used in two wall types but is for some reason showing differently in one project. I want it to show as below - all black. However, it is showing as grey in the third picture for one of the walls. I cannot see a differen...

Ode1_0-1669850863840.png Ode1_1-1669850889004.png Ode1_2-1669850913776.png
Ode1 by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Learn BIM, Your Way.

Master Archicad and other Graphisoft solutions and get certified. Graphisoft Learn provides you with the digital resources and tools to implement efficient processes in your business and build a great career.

Get ready to be challenged and achieve great results.

Get Certified. Grow Together.

Visit Graphisoft Learn
Grow Together