cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
32970members
323411posts

Graphisoft Insights

Join our Webinar Series in September!

You asked. We listened. In September, we will host two webinars: a live demo about the new Archicad 26 features and workflows and the latest addition to Graphisoft Learn — the Model Authoring Bundle. ...

0 Comments

We speak more languages!

Dear Community Members, Our site has recently undergone some maintenance, but it was not a regular quick fix job – we’ve been working on something very exciting in the background! The advantage of our...

0 Comments

Archicad 26 for Apple Silicon – Tech Preview launch

Archicad 26 for Apple Silicon – Tech Preview launch Good news for Archicad users! As announced at the Archicad 26 Launch Event, we are pleased to share with you the Technology Preview version of Archi...

0 Comments

Hot topics

Graphic Override for 2D Associated Elements

Hi, I'm wondering if what I'm trying to do is possible with graphic overrides: To show a custom Property assigned to a door (in this case, type of lock) and have that be associated with a 2D element, e.g. a Label, but appearing as a solid colour shap...

n_b by Participant
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Locked elements even though I never locked anything?

Why do I always find individual elements locked in my project although I never lock them. "Unlock All" command takes forever to do it's job and after a while I still find locked elements in the project. I do not have a shortcut for locking elements s...

Problems creating materials in V.26

Dear all, M boss got this message "in Arch26, when I create a new material there is a problem with the hatch patterns…a question mark shows up and the hatch is solid black." Has any of you encounter a problem like this?

Stairs in Hotlinked file lost Floor Plan Display Layout

Dear Delevopers, it's a long time since we have this issue in Archicad. When we set stairs Floor Plan Display Layout in original file, these informations are lost after use these file as a hotlink. It would be nice bake the Floor Plan Display Layout ...

OriginalStairs.png HotlinkStairs.png OriginalFile.png HotlinkedFile.png
Jakub N by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Elevator / Lift respect original storeys from Hotlinked file

Dear Developers, we had severals discussion with Archicad users in Czech Republic about Elevator object (also following this discussion ). It would be nice to have Elevator object which respect original storeys setting from Hotlinked file or which ca...

OriginalFile.png HostFile.png
Jakub N by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

F R E E D O M for COLORS and LINE WEIGHTS

Hello together, PENSI mean, there are some advantages; binding lineweight and color together as 'pen', like in real life. IMAGINEBut think about which bigger advantage in real life we could have, if we were able to change the attributes just of one s...

snow by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dimensioning

Good evening, I have created a composite wall ( ie, 90mm wall + 28mm batten + 25mm Foilboard + 29mm TrimDek external cladding.Is there anyway I can dimension only the interior 90mm wall and not the overall wall thickness ( ie. 172mm ). Thankyou,Jon N...

eaglejon by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Compatible mouse with Archicad 26

I recently purchased a 3D CADmouse from 3Dconnexion and just could not get it configured to work with Archicad 26, specifically the scroll wheel to orbit my 3D images as well as could not assign a function to my middle button. Called their tech depar...

Paa by Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Learn BIM, Your Way.

Master Archicad and other Graphisoft solutions and get certified. Graphisoft Learn provides you with the digital resources and tools to implement efficient processes in your business and build a great career.

Get ready to be challenged and achieve great results.

Get Certified. Grow Together.

Visit Graphisoft Learn
Grow Together