cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
36762members
326919posts

Graphisoft Insights

Building Together 2022 | October 25-27

Following the success of last year’s event, we’re going live again! The Building Together Digital event will happen October 25, 26, 27 — you won’t want to miss it!   Join us as leading professionals e...

0 Comments

Grasshopper-Archicad 26 Live Connection

A new Grasshopper-Archicad 26 Live Connection update has been released. This free Add-on — offering a smooth algorithm-based design workflow — supports Rhinoceros 6 – 7 and was recently enriched with ...

0 Comments

My Graphi Story: Meet the jury | Deadline extended!

In case you missed it: we have extended the Graphi Story challenge deadline to December 31, 2022, 12:00 PM. Now you have until the end of the year to share your memories with us! The jury will select ...

0 Comments

Archicad 25 Update 6000 Release

Dear All, The latest Update 4 for Archicad 25 (6000) is available. We have created packages for the INT, AUS, NZE, UKI, USA, GER and AUT language versions and they all passed quality control. The Chec...

0 Comments

Hot topics

How to add a new wall to favorites?

Hi! I am a beginner in Archicad, but not to BIM. I have created a new wall by changing an exsisting one under Options, Element Attributes, Composites. All well so far But how do I add this wall to favorites so I can start using the wall?

Archicad 25 teamwork crashes

Hi! I have a problem with my Archicad teamwork file. It crashes while opening but this only happens to me and this specific file. I can open other teamworks files and my colleagues can open this file as normal. Has someone a solution for this? I use ...

Resolved! Error when creating curved 2D Symbol for Library Objects

Hello everyone.I am in the process of converting our files from Archicad 22 to Archicad 25. I am encountering a strange problem with the library objects and I have no idea how to solve this.We work with very curvilinear furniture. We have to design t...

Helm by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't the options in VALUES{2} be duplicated?

HiI have a problem with my skin label.It has a parameter named "iselectfinish" for showing name of user select skin and this parameter works usually well.but if a wall has skins with the same thickness and name, it's not working. When the wall doesn'...

soo_0-1665123840662.png soo_1-1665124151161.png soo_2-1665124181985.png
soo by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Python API access to IFC model database?

Hello, Recently I am required to study the possiblity of export/import IFC Attributes like those shown in the IFC Project Manager. But I can't find any useful method under python to achieve this. Is it possible to extract those IFC Attributes from py...

Fire Truck needed

I'm working on a fire station design and need 2D and/or 3D fire trucks for the drawings and renderings, but can't find any online (and there aren't any in "objects- transportation"). Any help? Thanks!

Resolved! Joints of wall suddenly stopped working

Hi all,I have a very strange issue with wall joints (angles) of a house I am drawing right now.I had a perfectly working joints of all floors but at a certain point the joints of the walls of the first floor stopped intersecting. The joints of the sa...

balarca by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Learn BIM, Your Way.

Master Archicad and other Graphisoft solutions and get certified. Graphisoft Learn provides you with the digital resources and tools to implement efficient processes in your business and build a great career.

Get ready to be challenged and achieve great results.

Get Certified. Grow Together.

Visit Graphisoft Learn
Grow Together