cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
32909members
323363posts

Graphisoft Insights

Join our Webinar Series in September!

You asked. We listened. In September, we will host two webinars: a live demo about the new Archicad 26 features and workflows and the latest addition to Graphisoft Learn — the Model Authoring Bundle. ...

0 Comments

We speak more languages!

Dear Community Members, Our site has recently undergone some maintenance, but it was not a regular quick fix job – we’ve been working on something very exciting in the background! The advantage of our...

0 Comments

Archicad 26 for Apple Silicon – Tech Preview launch

Archicad 26 for Apple Silicon – Tech Preview launch Good news for Archicad users! As announced at the Archicad 26 Launch Event, we are pleased to share with you the Technology Preview version of Archi...

0 Comments

Hot topics

Compatible mouse with Archicad 26

I recently purchased a 3D CADmouse from 3Dconnexion and just could not get it configured to work with Archicad 26, specifically the scroll wheel to orbit my 3D images as well as could not assign a function to my middle button. Called their tech depar...

Paa by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Label tool line thickness issue

Something's wrong with the pointer line thickness that comes out on my PDF layout. I tried creating the pointer line as thin as possible in Archicad in all of the related settings and my pointer line comes out suuper thick.Any ideas about what's wron...

Resolved! ADDING ZONE AREAS

Hi,How do I add 3x areas and create a new row in a table, while not adding the total area? Please see attached (note: total area - Site Area 687.04)

cadsph by Booster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading 16 to 26

I am planning on making making a huge jump to a AC26 from 16. Understand that it won't be seemless but wanted to know of anything to be aware of and the validity of old project files, libraries and work environments. Any thoughts would be appreciated

Lee by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Offseting Single line

If we have a single line not a Polyline or Circle etc, how can we make an offset form that single line using offset tool? I know that it's possible to draw a new line using offset constraint but would like to know if it's possible to make an offset o...

moreha by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Expolding Texts in Archicad

I wish if it could be possible to explode Texts in Archicad, although I've found some tips and tricks to do that through other tools! But I think it would be fine if in the next versions expoding the texts to lines, archs & splines become available!

moreha by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Learn BIM, Your Way.

Master Archicad and other Graphisoft solutions and get certified. Graphisoft Learn provides you with the digital resources and tools to implement efficient processes in your business and build a great career.

Get ready to be challenged and achieve great results.

Get Certified. Grow Together.

Visit Graphisoft Learn
Grow Together