Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad Morph Walls

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have created a facade using the morph tool as the geometry is quite complex.

I did this by creating a bunch of walls on the ground floor, and converting them to morphs so i can stretch them over a few stories.

Because i did this, the morph displays only on the ground floor in plan view, but i need it to be displayed on every floor level plan to show the 'walls', I know they cant be converted back to walls -- but i need them to at least be represented on every floor plan and not just the ground floor.

I have attached three photos, first is of the facade, second is of the ground floor plan (black is the morph object), but it does not repeat itself on the second floor and above (as shown in the third).
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
You need to change the display options for the morphs to ‘all relevant stories’ and then set projection to projected with overhead to floor plan range

Regards
Scott

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
You need to change the display options for the morphs to ‘all relevant stories’ and then set projection to projected with overhead to floor plan range

Regards
Scott