Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Adding new employee to license pool?

Brad Norris
Contributor

I have a new employee and trying to give him access to an available key. Under Graphisoft accounts I try to add him as a company member by inviting him using his email.  I get an error message saying he is already a member of another company account.  He has purged everything  he is aware of.  What else we do?

6 REPLIES 6
leo_
Participant

Brad,  I am having the same problem, were you able to figure this out??

Thanks in advance!

Barry Kelly

I assume that the other company will have to remove that user from their company list.

You should then be able to add them to your company list.

Otherwise that person should still be able to use one of the other companies licenses.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
MinhNguyen
Advocate

The person who owns the Graphisoft ID can always leave the current company. After signing in, navigate to Company details, there should be a button for "Leave Company"

msedge_5GRKCzJr3C.png

Then, the Admin of the new company can invite this person to join the new company,

BIM Manager
DKO Architecture - HCMC

Lingwisyer
Guru

Out of curiosity, if you were to say work part time at two companies, would you need to create two accounts?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
MinhNguyen
Advocate

Exactly. One GraphisoftID can only be part of one company at a time.

BIM Manager
DKO Architecture - HCMC

But only if you want to borrow a license from each company.

There is really nothing stopping you from borrowing a license from company 1 and the working on a job from company 2.

Archicad doesn't care where the license comes from.

And you would have to remember to sign out of Archicad and sign in with the appropriate ID each time you swap companies, otherwise it will just continue using the same license anyway.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11