Severity: workaround applicable | ID: 221334
In certain cases, it is not possible to sign in to License Manager Tool
. After clicking on the Sign in button in LMT, then entering credentials on the appearing Graphisoft ID login page it is not possible to log in to the profile; the site reloads to login page instead.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet options
- Click the Security
- Now click on Trusted sites and then click on the Sites
- Enter the Website URL (*.graphisoft.com) and click on Add.
- When you are finished, click on Close.
In some cases, some settings are managed by System Administrator
. In this case, use Local Group Policy Editor
To open the Local Group Policy Editor from the command line
- Click Start, type gpedit.msc in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER
User Configuration>Administrative Templates>Windows Components>Internet Explorer>Internet Control Panel>Security Page
- In there the “Site to Zone Assignment List” should be Enabled and in the Options there's a Show Click the Show button allows you to add the website (graphisoft.com) and the value, which for Trusted Site is “2”