Hello Beta Testers,
Does Graphisoft developers knows about critical bug in AC26 "Merge to one DWG or DXF file" in Publisher ? And does anything being done about it ? This bug can be replicated in any AC26 file.
1. Open any file in Archicad 26;
2. Go to Publisher and choose files to be exported as DWG ir DXF;
3. Press "Merge to one DWG or DWG file" function;
4. Save or SEND/RECIEVE project;
5. Close project and try to open it again, file will be damaged.
Video link below showing this bug:
Solved! Go to Solution.
So in other words:
There has been an update about an update which will be included finally in another update.
Nothing my friend, just please watch video I attached in my reply where I describe the steps. I do like video explanation or tutorial because it's easier to follow or to remember at least for me.
I never had an issue with it. Since Archibald don't know maybe version 10 let's say. Never !!!
and @Botonis, you may want to know that coding is so tough in software like ArchiCAD, it can be so easy ruined by other coding on some other part of program. At the bottom, strange things always happens, and it will always be like that.
I posted about this scary bug a while back.
Local support were able to recover the corrupted files if you get in touch with them.
I think all localisations are still on 4034/4032 as the update 3 is still in Preview and not officially released. The Update 3 does fix this issue.
For me AC26 INT Preview update 5002 fixed crash issue related "DWG merge".
You need to test what really causes file to crash and a BETA Tester.
If it crashes during Publish:
1. Does it crash when you press Publish instantly ?
2. Does it crash when publishing some certain drawing ?