Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Copying Window Parameters....except type and size?!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have set up a window with all of the right frame and sash dims, materials, pens, etc. I want to copy these atributes to another window but using the eyedropper and syringe changes the new window to an exact copy of the other window. Is there a way to copy all parameters except size and type?

Thanks, Matt
12 REPLIES 12
Link
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
No tricks - honest!

Cheers,
Link
Djordje
Ace
Akos wrote:
I know... but I though there might be a trick to do this since they use same window files with same parameters.
You can try switching the corner window function off, transferring parameters, then switching the corner window option back on? Just a gues ... long time since I have last used a corner window!
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Rick Thompson
Expert
M wrote:
I have set up a window with all of the right frame and sash dims, materials, pens, etc. I want to copy these atributes to another window but using the eyedropper and syringe changes the new window to an exact copy of the other window. Is there a way to copy all parameters except size and type?

Thanks, Matt
You might consider building a Favorite file with your "popular" windows per-set. Same with doors. This has made my day much better after taking the time to first do it. It's down hill after that:)
Rick Thompson
Mac Sonoma AC 26
http://www.thompsonplans.com
Mac M2 studio w/ display