Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Problem with my wall connection

Averrell
Participant

Hi everyone!

(sorry for my english i'm french)

I want to know why i can't modify wall like polyline like before (i remenber the last time when i use archicad 26 i modify wall like polyline, now i need to select each part aff the wall).

the things i want is that when i select a wall (not a solo part but a square if a draw a square or a polygone if i draw a polygone with wall tool) with "black" dots at corner not the yellow or brown dots), and after i can modify wall "group" (not a real group 😅) like a polyline.

Now my wall wall are in group... so i disable "automatic group", i disable "disable group" when i draw wall (to have black dots in corner) but now all my wall are "split" and if i want to modify the gemetry i need to select each part  (the connection in the corner are good),it seemed to me that before all the walls of the same geometry were selected when i "click" on only one parts of the wall. 

my current wall selection with automatic group:

Capture d'écran 2023-07-20 102100.png

a "solo" selction, but i draw all the wall with the rectangular wall tool... (i got the same thing with "polyline/chain wall")

Capture d’écran 2023-07-20 144721.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Lingwisyer
Guru

Leave Automatic Group on, and just toggle groups (alt + g) when you need to modify them?

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660