• Learning Curve – New Features and User Interface
• Keep Current Jobs Going in older versions
• Migrating project files to the new version
• Use the latest version of ARCHICAD in Trial mode or Demo mode to learn the new features until you update your license.
• Use the older version of ARCHICAD to remain productive in current jobs until you decide to transition.
• Dive into the latest release and don’t look back.
• Do not expect to run a much older version of ARCHICAD and the latest version concurrently.
• One or 2 releases back is okay.
• Anything below the latest 3 releases is not supported.
• Newer operating systems have compatibility issues with older ARCHICAD versions.
• Licensing compatibility issues on older operating systems.
• Licensing compatibility issues with very old versions of ARCHICAD.
• Make a plan, don’t jump without looking.
• Learn the new features. Get comfortable with the latest version.
• Stay productive with current projects in the old version.
• Practice the migration process with copies of projects
• When ready, dive into the latest version and don’t look back.