BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Project data & BIM
About BIM-based management of attributes, schedules, templates, favorites, hotlinks, projects in general, quality assurance, etc.
SOLVED!

Undo changes in schedules

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,

Still getting to terms with how AC works... I'm creating a new schedule and am fiddling with the various settings (such as changing text size, font etc). Sometimes I'm happy with what I've got but other times I want to undo and go back to previous. But it seems that undo doesn't work for schedules? Just like it doesn't seem to work on layer changes? Is that correct or am I missing something? How does one undo without having to remember the previous state before making the change?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LucaP
Enthusiast
Hi,

To undo format changes in schedule you have another undo button (not the main - it refers to changes in the model)

Łukasz Pietraszko
ArchiCAD 26 PL, since AC20 | WIN 10 Home
Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB | 500 GB SSD

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
LucaP
Enthusiast
Hi,

To undo format changes in schedule you have another undo button (not the main - it refers to changes in the model)

Łukasz Pietraszko
ArchiCAD 26 PL, since AC20 | WIN 10 Home
Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB | 500 GB SSD
Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh brilliant - thank you!
Learn and get certified!