Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

3D Window Settings

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
I'm new for Archicad. I have some problems with the visualization of 3D projects. The drivers are all properly updated, but 3D projects are not visualizated correctly. So, many tutorials explain that I should set 3D Window in this way: View -> 3D View Option -> 3D Window Settings , but "3D View Option" there is not in the View menu. So, I'm not able to find 3D Window Settings in the program.
Any suggestions?
Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4
insideru
Advocate
This isn't an archicad error, rather a GPU error. Either drivers or a hardware issue, its hard to tell.
ARCHICAD 27 INT
macOS Sonoma
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I am having the same issue, were you able to fix it? Thanks
Lingwisyer
Guru
Same as what we mentioned to Owens, please provide some information about your system such as your OS and some basic system specs and some issues are OS or hardware specific. See his thread.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660 
Minh Nguyen
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Dear Angelica,

Thank you very much for your question!

Let me cross-post my answer from the other thread here:
mnguyen wrote:
This defect is caused by a faulty Intel driver. Please make sure to have the latest Intel GPU driver installed. You can find it with the following link: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29988/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers

After installing, the green tripes should not appear in 3D environment.
I hope this helps you with the issue. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask me again!

Best regards,
Minh

Minh Nguyen
Technical Support Engineer
GRAPHISOFT