Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

3D problem using Archicad 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've recently upgraded a project from v.14 and am having problems with viewing the project in 3D. I can select the individual building materials, yet when I deselect them all I see is a white background. Renovation filters are not being used and I'm pretty puzzled as to what is causing this problem. I have been using 3dConnexion Spacenavigator and thought that might be what is causing the problem but have unplugged it and restarted the computer, but still am having the same problems.

[/img]
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
It seems to have fixed itself but is concerning that it can happen randomly.
Anonymous
Not applicable
The problem has surfaced again. It seems to be linked to the perspective axonometric options. When in perspective the screen goes blank/white yet I can still select building elements. I then change it to axonometric and all is viewable again. Does anybody else have the same problem or can point me in a direction as to why this is occuring?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having a similar problem, but it is only in the 3D window in OpenGL. Does your 3D window work, using other options? Internal Engine, OpenGL/wireframe?
rocorona
Booster
someone solved disabling the " 3d antialiasing" option, in Options > Work Environment > Advanced Redraw Options

--Roberto Corona--
www.archiradar.com
AC18 - ITA full on Win10