Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

3D view being cut off.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been working on a building model for some time now and started expanding the site work today. It's all simple slabs representing lawn, parking spaces and a road. When I go to 3D view one edge of the site is inexplicably cut off. It ends as if it is cut with a section tool or elevation tool (it's not). Scrolling out to expand the view doesn't change anything. The end of the model is simply sliced off and I can't find a way to expand it to include all of the model. In plan view nothing is amiss. It all shows normally.
Thank you all for any suggestions.
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
I find 22 faster than 21, so wonder if the issue isn't related to your old hardware (e.g., older graphics adapter) or some software conflict. Maybe give tech support a call for any ideas that they might have?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm not sure your reply was meant for me. I'm on V19 and I wouldn't characterize this issue as a hardware or software conflict. At least I don't think so. It's as if there is an edge or limit to the model which I'm pretty sure doesn't exist in Archicad.
It's sort of like the community from the old tv series called 'The Prisoner'.
Anonymous
Not applicable
There was a cutting plane I must have inadvertently turned on. I've never used them before. And am surprised that there is indicator for them.