BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

3DCONNEXION CadMouse

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi-
Does anyone use the 3DConnexxion CadMouse for use with Archicad? AC21? It looks interesting. I am most interested in learning about your experience with the on screen Radial Menu functionality. Does it work with Archicad?

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks - Greg
3 REPLIES 3
drh64
Contributor
I've been using it for two years. Takes a bit of time to get used to it but I wouldn't use anything else. It is very responsive and easy to program.
I went to a Wacom intuos pro and an xkeys jog and shuffle. these two things together is amazing. I wont use a mouse ever again. I even made my wife switch to the wacom tablet.
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
If price is a factor, I'd say you could do a few of those things with more affordable mouse and keyboard from Logitech's range of gaming products. You won't have 8000 dpi mouse, but that seems extremely precise to me. You will get a lot of programmable macro keys on your keyboard and for example the g302 mouse is a third of the price of that one you can easily program those buttons there too.

It won't be as smooth and streamlined as those 3dConnexion products, but more affordable and built to last. They are going for a black and blue colour scheme for most of the stuff, which isn't as toxic green and XTREME as some of the other brands gaming stuff.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Learn and get certified!