Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

AC-11 is showing two projects at once....

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just had a weird experience. After looking at a layout, I used F2 to switch back to Model view. I was brought back to the model view of the project I had been working on before this one.

I had been working on project X, finished, saved, and opened project Y.
I worked on project Y for about half an hour, then switched to layout view to check the floor plan output. When I used F2 to revert to model view, the project X model view showed up. Using either CMD-` or the navigator to switch between windows had the same results. Closing and reopening has (knock wood) cured the problem so far.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

I have had many of the problems others have reported in installing Hotfix 1200, and finally succeeded with a reinstall from scratch. So far AC-11 is resistant to Hotfix 1210, and I don't want to go all the way through from scratch again.

Any ideas?
5 REPLIES 5
Dwight
Newcomer
Before you call a priest, just be sure you don't two Archicads open at once.
Dwight Atkinson
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dwight:

That was the first thing I checked...
Stress Co_
Advisor
I've had something similar happen in the Navigator Preview window. "Redraw Preview" and it was gone.
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
Peter wrote:
I've just had a weird experience. After looking at a layout, I used F2 to switch back to Model view. I was brought back to the model view of the project I had been working on before this one.
I've also experienced this, although only 3 times in the last 4-5 months. Unfortunately, in 2 cases it happened sitting in front of a client - very embarrassing. The only possible trend is that it seems to happen if I go straight to the 3D window after opening a project and do a few operations there. When I go back to the 2D plan, I'm looking at the previous project. Eventually all views display the previous project and all changes I've made are lost. Weird in the extreme!
Ralph Wessel BArch
Djordje
Ace
I had it in Organizer ... also Navigator Preview.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen